Monday, March 22, 2010

World's Easiest Dinner...EVER

I got this recipe from my friend, Liza, and the lady knows good food. It seems almost too simple but it is great. I grab two packages of (raw, uncooked-hello)chicken tenders and a bottle of Moore's Buffalo Wing Sauce, throw it all in a crockpot and set it on a low heat for four hours-basically until the chicken is cooked. Take the chicken out, shred it up and add it back to the sauce. At this point I am usually transferring to a storage container for the next day's meal.

The sauce is fat free people. FAT FREE. Or almost. But it's not the fullonfattycrap like most wing sauces.

I throw it on tortilla chips with shredded cheese, sliced jalepenos-add a lil sour cream-yummy goodness awaits.

You can wrap it up in a tortilla with some lettuce, green peppers, onions and lite ranch dressing.

I also buy the soft sub rolls at Publix and throw the shredded chicken on there with a tiny bit of lite ranch dressing, shredded cheese and some green peppers-toast it up-so so good.

The chicken will last thru many meals for two people and it is just so easy, cheap and goooooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment